I started my day off with some Ovaltine, as always. I've had a horrible couple of days, but I love all my friends I've been seeing lately. The rain has put me in a very good mood. It's one of those days you just feel like driving for miles, and miles, and miles. I really wish I could, but my gas tank isn't going to let me. I have a photoshoot today. I'm pretty stoked, But I'd have to say a little more nervous then not.I worked for so long yesterday. Only seven hours, but at my job, that feels like 3 days in one. Because it was so slow. And I kept getting mad at people, and I was mad at everyone who walked in the door after about 4 o clock, because I started to get hungry, and I hadn't eaten all day. So I would go in the back room, put cup of noodles in the microwave. But then person after person after person, Let's just say it took me an hour to eat a cup of noodles.
I talked business with Trent yesterday. It was great. Ideas are flowing. Now it's all in finding time.
I really wish I didn't have to go to school tomorrow. It's gonna be lame. All will be good as long as I can manage not to be tired the whole day. I don't even know if it is an A or B day. Geez.
Well I ought to go do dishes, shower, run to the store, then everything else. See ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment