Saturday, November 8, 2008

I got my drive

I finally got to take that drive I've been wanting to take. It was so nice. It was my sister, Jaycee, and I. We wanted to let Jaycee sleep, but we didn't want to go home because me and my sister both knew that we'd fall asleep too, and that would be the end of our day. So we had Jaycee sleep in her car seat while we took a two hour drive. First we just took the freeway circle, because we were trying to kill some time. We decided we wanted to say hello to Palmer, but he didn't get off til five, so we had about an hour and fifteen minutes to kill. For some reason my first thought was let's go to draper, and try to find a cool road. Sounded really gay for a minute, still probably sounds gay, but GOD did we find a nice road, very scenic and beautiful. There were so many mansions, and just super nice houses, with super rich people, It motivated me to want to be rich. There was one mansion in particular that really stuck out to us, it was up the mountain a ways, And boy did we get a closer look, we ended up in these people's driveway. I really wanted to go make friends with these people. hahah. We drove around Draper a little longer, just being depressed because we don't have the things that these people do. The scenery is what depressed us the most, Our town is nothing like theirs over there, I'm just super jealous. I don't care if I was living in the smallest house ever, I just want to live over there so I could drive down those roads everyday. Beautiful beautiful.
My check was late again, supposedly it got to my work this morning though, so I'll have to go pick it up. I'm hoping the downeast store opens at gateway soon, I really want to be working back over there. I miss Gateway, and the people there. I got so used to it. Fashion Place just isn't as fun, there's not very many random people, hardly anyone wants to keep a conversation with you because they are too busy shopping. At Gateway you had semi intellegent, outgoing people that just wanted to talk, be friendly, and maybe make a longtime friend. Such better vibes downtown.
I think I am going to make my way downtown today. I'm not exactly sure. I want to do something. I want to do something with my camera, I kind of want to read. I kind of want to shop, I kind of want to go out and do a lot of things.
I'd like to go to Ogden today, and see Brant, and Alex. Maybe take Alex home with me, but I really do not feel like driving THAT far today, by myself, when I have no idea where I'm going. I guess I could though. We'll see how the day goes. I really want to shoot someone with my camera. Give me a call if you have my number. If you don't message me at caityleem@hotmail.com.
Well I guess I'm out. I should shower, clean up my room a bit. Put my camera on the charger, then when all my stuff is done and I can leave the house. I'll end up somewhere having a good time. See ya!

No comments: