Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Recovery

This weekend was one of the weirdest ones I have had in a while, Not necessarily bad weird, but just weird. It was also really good. Today was busy. It sucked, but all turned out pretty well. I have to get some things taken care of, and that will come in time. Today I shot my boyfriend Alex's band. www.myspace.com/therecoveryut . Check them out!
The pictures turned out pretty alright for being last minute, hey we woke up like an hour ago, fuck we are going to take pictures, oh god, we got to think of something fast kind of deal. I haven't posted them on my photography page quite yet, but I'm going to very soon, so check em out www.myspace.com/caitysphotography .
I watched the weirdest movie this weekend, well part of it, a pretty good part of it actually, It's called Henrey somethin somthin serial killer, Basically people just killin people and doin people left and right, really really weird, I suggest you find the actual name out and watch it.
Well I have some editing to do, single shots are the only ones left to do. sweet business. peace.

p.s. Let's shoot. email me at caityleem@hotmail.com see ya!

1 comment:

sammi.dee said...

like the whole blog ideaaa... thankss ♥