Friday, October 31, 2008

I HATE HALLOWEEN!

I actually love Halloween, It's one of my favorite days of the year. This Halloween just wasn't my thing though. A lot of things happened. BLAH BLAH BLAH. You don't want to hear it.
But let's just say I'm not myself anymore. My mindset is not normal. I can't believe some of what I did tonight. The things I said. I fucked myself over. But it's not only my fault, So I guess that's okay. But not really, AGHH I'm just so mixed up. Overwhelmed.
I am now at my dad's house, waiting for a friend to come over. Hopefully she can.
I'm getting sleepy, but I'm way to mad to sleep. I'll probably end up killing someone in my sleep. I wouldn't really.
Music Music Music, I want to listen to some good good music.
Suggestions?
Well I'm done with this right now, I have nothing to write cause I'm so mad. Peace.

No comments: