
Alex had a show the other day, I keep thinking it was last night, but it wasn't. Life is passing by so fast. I'm forgetting the days and what has happened, I've been there, but I haven't really been there. My mind has been all over the place, I've been a mess and it shows. I JUST TURNED 17 LAST WEEKEND!!!!Crazy British grandma is chillen in a ball rolling down a hill. She totally loved it. This is what I'm watching on television right now.
I'm stoked for this new blog, I'm going to update it as much as possible. You can keep up with me and what I'm doing. It should be a good time. Everytime I will post a picture that I took the day I wrote the blog. Then this gives you something to look at, Trying to get you to visit more.
Enough about that though, Just check up on this every once in a while
-------------------------------------
Today was the end of first term.
I'm so excited for it to finally be over. I feel like it went by super fast, but everything has been so slow, and I've been so behind, and there's always so much going on lately, so much to do. I've been too stressed to just sit down and relax. I've been running around like a chicken with it's head cut off.
My god, I don't know what I'm watching, it's something on TRUtv. It's the weirdest thing, Funny as shit for sure. Oh, They just said the name, WORLDS DUMBEST DARE DEVILS. I love it. Better than the OC. I've
never really watched the OC. Only a few episodes. So I couldn't really say, but everyone seems to talk it up so much.I was at work the other day. Liz, and employee at my work, IS NOT ALLOWED TO USE TAPE OR STICKERS! I hear her screaming from the backroom, HELP HELP HELP. I run in. She's stuck. We can't get her out of this mess. After a lot of hard work and determination, we got her out of it, but if you ever see her with something sticky in her hands, take it away immediately.
We wrote my manager a story, a story about what had happened. I don't work until Saturday, but I wonder what she has to say.
Tomorrow is Halloween, and I HAVE NO COSTUME. I'm sure all will go well though. I'm skinny enough. Plus everyone says I look like Hayley Williams from Paramore. You do not have any idea how many times a day I get this. & to tell you the truth. I don't see it. Nope, Not at all. Last weekend I was a cowboy nerd for the Halloween Party. And on my birthday, I was super nerd. with a stach. Sexy sexy.
No comments:
Post a Comment